Reduced Paper Module
The Reduced Paper Module (RPM) is a modification to CM/ECF that has been developed as a solution to eliminate redundant paper documents sent by the Court through the Bankruptcy Noticing Center (BNC). Currently, when a notice (or order) is entered on the docket by the Court, electronic filers receive an email message with a link to the notice (or order) and the ability to view the complete document one time for free. E-filers also receive the same document in paper format several days later from the BNC via U.S. Mail. RPM eliminates this second, duplicate paper document.
The U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of North Carolina will start using the RPM effective January 1, 2008. After the implementation date e-filers will have the ability to opt-out of the RPM and continue to receive both a paper copy by mail and an electronic copy by email.
- Will the Trustee be served with the Proof of Claim?
- I am a creditor’s attorney and will be filing a claim on behalf of my client. How do I record the creditor address and my address as attorney?
- I filed a claim and my attachments did not properly attach to the claim filed. How do I get the supporting documentation filed?
- How do I get a copy of my discharge papers?
- Do I need to attach the B10 claim form as an attachment?