Weekly Opinions Report
The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of North Carolina is now offering a weekly Opinions Report for attorneys. This report will include the opinions written in the previous week, will be generated every Monday and distributed via e-mail. Should you wish to receive the report, please contact the help desk.
- How do I get a copy of my discharge papers?
- If my claim has been paid, should I file a Withdrawal of Claim?
- Court Closures and Delays via Text Message
- I am a creditor’s attorney and will be filing a claim on behalf of my client. How do I record the creditor address and my address as attorney?
- Do I need an attorney to file for bankruptcy?