Information about the United States Bankruptcy Judges for the Middle District of North Carolina, including hearing dates for the current year, opinions, and general contact information for the judges and their staff. Chamber procedures for each judge, including rules for motion practices, trial practices, fee applications, reaffirmation agreements, and communication with the Court can be accessed through their individual links.
- Can you remove an opinion from the website? It has my name, and occurred a long time ago.
- In re Brokers, Inc. (Case No. 04-53451, AP No. 04-06074)
- How do I get information about a case?
- Changes to Bankruptcy Fees and Forms Effective June 1, 2014
- Information on Rule, Fee and Form changes going into effect on December 1, 2013