Information about the United States Bankruptcy Judges for the Middle District of North Carolina, including hearing dates for the current year, opinions, and general contact information for the judges and their staff. Chamber procedures for each judge, including rules for motion practices, trial practices, fee applications, reaffirmation agreements, and communication with the Court can be accessed through their individual links.
- Can you remove an opinion from the website? It has my name, and occurred a long time ago.
- Proposed Amendments to Rules & Forms
- In re Brokers, Inc. (Case No. 04-53451, AP No. 04-06074)
- In re NCL Liquidation Corp., (Case No. 04-13449, AP No. 05-2078)
- Appointment of United States Bankruptcy Administrator