Use of Electronic Devices within Court Facilities
Electronic devices are prohibited in the courtrooms except by prior permission of the Court. Attorneys may request Court permission by submitting a signed and completed Electronic Device Request and Acknowledgment form to the clerk's office. Attorneys who obtain Court permission will be issued an identification card that must be presented to Court Security Officers during the screening process when entering the courthouse with an electronic device
- How do I get information about a case?
- Can I use one of the attorneys passwords in my office to file electronically?
- I filed a claim and my attachments did not properly attach to the claim filed. How do I get the supporting documentation filed?
- How do I get a copy of my discharge papers?
- Is there an installment plan available for the filing fee?