Use of Electronic Devices within Court Facilities
Electronic devices are prohibited in the courtrooms except by prior permission of the Court. Attorneys may request Court permission by submitting a signed and completed Electronic Device Request and Acknowledgment form to the clerk's office. Attorneys who obtain Court permission will be issued an identification card that must be presented to Court Security Officers during the screening process when entering the courthouse with an electronic device
- How do I get a copy of my discharge papers?
- How will I know the treatment of my claim by the Chapter 13 Trustee?
- Will the Trustee be served with the Proof of Claim?
- I need to amend a claim that was originally filed with the Chapter 13 Trustee’s office. When I check the box on the form to indicate the amendment, the claim number assigned to the original claim by the Trustee’s office does not appear in the box. What do
- How do I get information about a case?