Programs & Services
From here you can access various programs and services offered by the court including the Case Management/Electronic Case Filing (CM/ECF) system, electronic Proof of Claim filing, and electronic claim supplement filing.
Please make your selection from the menu on the left.
- How do I get information about a case?
- You said E-Orders was built into CM/ECF. Don't we already submit proposed orders through CM/ECF?
- How do I get a copy of my discharge papers?
- I am a creditor’s attorney and will be filing a claim on behalf of my client. How do I record the creditor address and my address as attorney?
- I need to amend a claim that was originally filed with the Chapter 13 Trustee’s office. When I check the box on the form to indicate the amendment, the claim number assigned to the original claim by the Trustee’s office does not appear in the box. What do