- Verify the debtor(s) name and case number prior to submitting the Proof of Claim.The fillable form will display the case number and Debtor’s name at the top of the form. If you have entered the incorrect case number, simply use the ‘Back’ button to return to the first screen to enter the correct case number.• If you are a creditor’s attorney filing the claim, be sure to indicate the appropriate payment address for the creditor. If a separate payment address is not entered, any funds will be sent to the creditor at the address shown on the claim form.
- If you are amending a claim for any reason, be sure to check the ‘Amends’ box on the claim form.
- Verify the amounts entered in Items 1, 4 & 5. The total amount claimed is required in Item 1. Do not use commas when entering an amount in any of the boxes in Items 1, 4 & 5.
- If there is supporting documentation for your claim, select ‘Yes’ at the bottom of the form (before the signature line). After clicking on ‘Submit Claim’, you will be able to attach your documentation.
- If there is insufficient space in the blocks provided on the fillable claim form to enter information you wish to provide regarding the basis of your claim, please attach that information as supporting documentation.
- Print or save the completed Proof of Claim. Option to view/print is displayed on screen after the submission of claim. This screen also displays the claim number assigned to your claim.
- Do I need to attach the B10 claim form as an attachment?
- I need to amend a claim. How do I do this?
- I am a creditor’s attorney and will be filing a claim on behalf of my client. How do I record the creditor address and my address as attorney?
- Can I get a stamp-filed acknowledgment of the Proof of Claim?
- How do I get a copy of my discharge papers?