I need to amend a claim. How do I do this?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version
Electronic POC FAQ

When completing the fillable claim form, check the box (above Item 1. on the form) to indicate that the claim amends a previously filed claim. You can then enter the Court claim number and/or date of the previous claim.