Can you remove an opinion from the website? It has my name, and occurred a long time ago.

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version
Common FAQ

Sorry, we cannot remove any opinions. Opinions, orders, documents,  party information, claims, and other case information are public record. The judicial system is public, and the orders and decisions entered are public. 

On rare occasions opinions on the website may be updated by chambers to correct very minor items, such as a spelling or a typographical error.  The content remains the same.