Uniform Login Structure
Uniform Login Structure Now Available in North Carolina
CM/ECF and PACER have become indispensable tools for the federal court system. To continue to offer superior service, the judiciary is in the process of creating a next generation system of CM/ECF, and recently completed a comprehensive PACER assessment. These efforts have opened the dialogue between the courts and our users, who have expressed the desire to reduce the number of log in names and passwords that are required to access our systems. North Carolina wants to address this top-rated issue. The Bankruptcy Courts in the Western, Middle and Eastern Districts of North Carolina collaborated to develop a new log in structure, that will allow users to have the same log in and password in each district. In addition, it is possible to link your PACER login to your CM/ECF account. If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity, please contact the CM/ECF help desk staff in each district to have your log in information updated.
- WDNC: David_Jobson@ncwb.uscourts.gov 704-350-7561
- MDNC: Matt_Brittain@ncmb.uscourts.gov 336-358-4010
- EDNC: Donna_Skinner@nceb.uscourts.gov 252-237-0248 ext. 127
The systems in each court are not linked, so it will still be necessary to log into each district separately to perform any CM/ECF filing functions for each specific district. However, we hope the use of the same login and password structure is a step in the right direction to simplify your CM/ECF filing needs in the North Carolina Bankruptcy Courts.
- You said E-Orders was built into CM/ECF. Don't we already submit proposed orders through CM/ECF?
- How do I get information about a case?
- How do I get a copy of my discharge papers?
- Can I use one of the attorneys passwords in my office to file electronically?
- How will I know the treatment of my claim by the Chapter 13 Trustee?