Federal Holiday's for 2017
The United States Bankruptcy Court will be closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day - Monday, January 2*
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. - Monday, January 16
- Washington's Birthday - Monday, February 20
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 4
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 9
- Veteran's Day - Friday, November 10**
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 23
- Christmas Day - Monday, December 25
*January 1, 2017 (the legal public holiday for New Year’s Day), falls on a Sunday. Monday, January 2, will be treated as a holiday.
** November 11, 2017 (the legal public holiday for Veterans Day), falls on a Saturday. Friday, November 10, will be treated as a holiday.