How Do I Access PACER?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version


First, you will need a PACER account.

Sign up for one using our convenient on-line registration process. Sign Up Here »

You may also contact the Pacer Service Center by phone, toll free at 1-800-676-6856.

Each court maintains its case information locally. Click here to access the Middle District of North Carolina Document Filing System.

If you do not know where the case is filed, use the PACER Case Locator.