PACER Case Info
Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER)
Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information from federal appellate, district and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator via the Internet. PACER is provided by the federal Judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralized service.
- How do I get information about a case?
- How do I get a copy of my discharge papers?
- How can I verify if someone has filed for bankruptcy?
- Can you remove an opinion from the website? It has my name, and occurred a long time ago.
- Can I use one of the attorneys passwords in my office to file electronically?