PACER Case Info
Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER)
Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) is an electronic public access service that allows users to obtain case and docket information from federal appellate, district and bankruptcy courts, and the PACER Case Locator via the Internet. PACER is provided by the federal Judiciary in keeping with its commitment to providing public access to court information via a centralized service.
- How do I get information about a case?
- How do I get a copy of my discharge papers?
- Can you remove an opinion from the website? It has my name, and occurred a long time ago.
- How will I know the treatment of my claim by the Chapter 13 Trustee?
- I need to amend a claim that was originally filed with the Chapter 13 Trustee’s office. When I check the box on the form to indicate the amendment, the claim number assigned to the original claim by the Trustee’s office does not appear in the box. What do